This is how it affects your business...
- Small business is the target of 43% of all cybercrimes.
- 22% of small businesses that were breached by the 2017 Ransomware attacks were so affected they could not continue operating
- 33% of businesses with fewer than 100 employees dont take proactive measures against cyber security breaches
- 87% of small businesses believe their business is safe from cyberattacks because they use antivirus software alone
- Cybercrime costs the Australian economy more than $1bn annually
Know what you are at risk from...
- Email phishing: attempts to trick you by sending hoax emails, getting you to click on a dangerous link, or providing personal or financial information to an unauthorised source.
- Malware: malicious or intrusive software, including viruses, worms, Trojans, ransomware, spyware and adware.
- Ransomware: hijacking your files and locking you out of your system, then ransoming access back to you.
- Denial of service: using a network of computers to send requests to your system and overload it and make it unavailable.
- Watering hole attack: setting up a fake (or compromised) website you are known to go to, then using it to infect visiting users.